[Download PDF]->How Much I Care (Miami Nights, #2) Writen By Marie Force

How Much I Care (Miami Nights, #2)

By : Marie Force

READ BOOK NOW

 pdf download How Much I Care (Miami Nights, #2)

DOWNLOAD BOOK NOW

 

Book Synopsis :

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Force comes a steamy new contemporary romance about two strangers who find love in the most unexpected way?by saving a life.Austin Sitting at the top of my game, pitching for Baltimore and a single daddy to the most adorable little girl in the world, I?m living the dream. Until I get the dreaded call that Everly is sick. My entire world stops when the doctors say the only chance my baby has is through a bone-marrow transplant. My life becomes a living nightmare as I wage a war to save my daughter. Nothing else matters. Not my Cy Young Award, not my career, not my team or my talent. None of that can fix her. She needs a miracle. What we get is a stranger... and Maria just might save us both. Maria My life in Miami might not be glamorous, but it is rewarding. I divide my time between working as a nurse at a free clinic and waitressing at my family?s Cuban-Italian restaurant. After being cheated on by my long-time boyfriend, I?m

Book Detail :

Author : Marie Force

Pages : 308 pages

Publisher : HTJB, Inc.

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : B0881YJ8R9

ISBN-13 :

 
Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.
Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.
================*================
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PDF/ePub]->Desire and Its Interpretation: The Seminar of Jacques Lacan Writen By Jacques Lacan

(PDF Download) This Is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Medical Resident Writen By Adam Kay

[Download Book]->Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold (Stephen Fry's Great Mythology, #1) Writen By Stephen Fry